Saturday, October 12, 2013

last day alone together...


The day was June 5th.  It was a Wed. School would be out in 2 days.  Thurs was the end of the year party, Fri was the last day with the award ceremony etc.  I looked at my baby girl and realized today is the very last day we will have together.  I will be up at the school celebrating with Sam for the next 2 days, then it will be summer break.  Come August and the time for school to re-start Molly will be joining her big brother.  So, I asked her if she wanted to do something.  She said she wanted to go to the zoo. So off we go, right then, Elmo shirt, tutu and all.
the gorilla was having a nice siesta
she wanted to hold hands with the statues
i love zebras--- don't you?
the giraffes--- up close and personal
did I mention it was quite warm that say?
these next two were taken per her request.  AND if any of my children ASK to have their picture taken I will ALWAYS oblige


0 comments: