Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall Harvest meal-- kids sing with M&M's

ok, so, I guess it was up to my children to add the comic relief for the night.
Molly decided that the step she was on was the perfect place to attempt some new tap dancing moves that she has created.
You can here her share with everyone "I just really like this song" during the first little pause of the first song.
In true Sam form, he decided he needed to sing just a word or 2 behind. (I am starting to think he might be doing it on purpose now just to make sure everyone knows when he is singing ha).
Apparently the mother of these children hyped them up with sugar or something prior to going on stage as neither seem to be able to just stand and sing. (or is it because Sam knew that I was unable to see him at the spot I was sitting so if he danced a little jig I was sure to have him in the video)
I did have to interrupt the taping of the 2nd song due to the fact that my daughter decided it would be a good idea to stick her cute little fingers in the electrical outlet on stage. You can also hear me telling her that she needs to keep her dress down.
I am not sure who the little boy is that is next to her, I know I am the director, but I still do not know him. BUT apparently Molly grew a strong attachment to him, as she grabs his hand and holds it throughout, then decides she needs to rub his head. Kirk told me that she also caressed his ear ever so lovingly as they were leaving (I was helping littles off the stage at that time)
It is too bad that my children are so shy and introverted! HA





1st part of second song




2nd part of 2nd song



0 comments: