Monday, November 30, 2009

more deals...

I know, I had several complaints about the "deals" that I post. I was SOOOO good over Halloween and the whole black Friday deals, but I think it is in my blood and I just have to post some things I find out there. (sorry) I promise I will add more "our life" things in between!!

FREE REDBOX MOVIE
Good through 12/2, use code SPNSV9.


I don't know if you do the "picture with santa" thing, so if you do you might be interested in this:










The Digital Photo Center at Walmart is having free photos with Santa (courtesy of Fuji Film) on Saturday, December 5 and Sunday, December 6 from 10AM to 2PM. I would probably call your local Walmart to see if they are doing this deal (and you might want to get there early, I imagine any FREE event at wally world will be CRAZY busy!!!)

0 comments: