Thursday, October 18, 2007

The mom - mobile

Yes, I am alive! Wow, what a whirlwind this month has been! I can't believe it is already the 18th! It all started going fast on the 1st when we spontaneously bought this:







2007 Dodge Caravan






We call her Minnie as she is a Mini van. She is a lot of fun! I know, I know, mini vans are not all that cool or hip or sexy BUT, I have been wanting one. If there was any other car/ SUV that has the sliding side door believe me, I would have picked it. I Love her! She is fully loaded with dvd player and GPS just to name a few of her awesome features! We went to the dealership that evening to "look" because they were having a great rebate deal. Thankfully for us they were also willing to deal.




We bought the van just in time for a last minute, very needed vacation. Minnie was very helpful in getting us all around with her awesome GPS abilities!!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love our minivan. Not liking mini vans seems to indicate being a little too concerned about appearances? Hmmm... I don't not like SUV's, but they are gas hogs, can be hard to get into for kids, and not nearly enough seats for kids and their friends. I am with you!